The Tre Spade Mod.10 Deluxe Horizontal Sausage Stuffer is an all-stainless steel machine. The barrel can pack up to 10kg of meat and is equipped with a handy 2-gear system. As the capacity is 10kg, this machine is ideal for making large batches of sausages commercially. The barrel is made from high-quality stainless steel including the cylinders, sides, bolts, and screws.
This mod.10 machine has a screw-on shoulder and is supplied with four plastic nozzles including 10, 20, 30 and 40mm allowing users to make anything from a chipolata to a black pudding-sized sausage.
The moplen piston is equipped with a silicon seal and air release valve ensuring no air is able to get into the filling, making for a top-quality end product without those annoying air holes. The machine weighs an impressive 20.5kg meaning this is a heavy-duty sausage stuffer ideal for any busy Butchery, farm shop or serious sausage maker.
This is the largest manual sausage stuffer we sell online but models from TreSpade do go up to 15kg capacity which we can order in especially.
- Stainless steel watertight cylinder.
- Rack made of carbon steel.
- Moplen piston equipped with silicon seal and air release valve.
- Pressed hardened steel gears.
- Aluminium gearbox covered with stainless steel plates.
- Gearbox has self-lubricating bushings.
- Funnels provided include 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- Capacity: 10kg.
- Weight: 20.5kg.
- Dimensions: 73x24x22cm.