These are the Red Tag 22/24 Medium wide British Sheep Casings which come in bundles of 4x80mtrs (320 mtrs). The casings are selected from prime British Sheep and are packed into sealed Vacuum pouches with salt.
This calibre is 22/24mm which is a medium sheep casing and will be ideal for making a typical thin breakfast type sausage.
The casings have a beautiful colour to them. Before use, simply soak them in warm water for 1 hour or ideally overnight. Find the ends and slide on to the nozzle.
All our casings are selected here in the UK to a strict A/B quality with every metre water tested prior to being cured in salt.
- Butchers pack 4x80mtr bundles (320 metres).
- 22/24 British Red Tag Sheep Casings.
- Grade A/B quality British Casings.
- Ideal for making thin breakfast sausages.
- Packed ready salted in vac bags and often come in a white bucket.