The Niroflex 2000 chainmail glove without cuff is the most comfortable and practical glove on the market and is a necessity for every butcher working with knives on a daily basis.
There are no parts such as push buttons, buckles or spare belts meaning this glove is very easy to maintain whilst keeping it residue-free and easy to clean. As a result, you are less likely to catch this glove on objects whilst working within your working environment.
The patented locking hooks make for an easy-fitting glove that does not compromise comfort around the wrist. The neatly designed metal clasp makes for a clean comfortable feel to the glove ensuring you can arrange the tightness of the glove to the mm. The ergonomic design teamed with the metal clasp ensures an extremely comfortable glove without mesh overflow at the fingertips.
Made using a high-quality lightweight stainless steel, you can feel free in your movements whilst having the added safety on your hands.
As these gloves are made from high-quality stainless steel they are very easy to clean. We advise you to clean in hot soapy water or a drum washing machine.
- Patented metal clasp for easy tightening and long-lasting comfort.
- New patented clip closure for convenient and easy handling.
- Perfect fit and high functionality thanks to further developed design.
- Unique fit based on ergonomic design without mesh overflow at the fingertips.
- Easy handling and no need for spare parts like press buttons, buckles or replacement straps.
- Easy cleaning without residue.
- Made by Niroflex in Germany.