HI-7077M is a mild Oil and Fats/Grease cleaning solution containing the correct chemicals to dissolve any oily and fatty deposits and coatings. Its mild formula will do the job without damaging the electrode.
Electrodes become dirty from use and will produce inaccurate results even if they read correctly in a pH buffer. HANNA’s cleaning solutions eliminate impurities and residues which are left on electrode surfaces when immersed in samples during measurement or when stored incorrectly.
we suggest cleaning the bulb and junction of your electrode on a regular basis in this ready-to-use cleaning solutions to ensure that the probe is always clean and to prevent any clogging of the junction.
All cleaning solutions are packaged in an air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality and freshness. All solutions show a batch number and expiry date.
- After cleaning, rinse the electrode in tap water and then place in a HANNA Storage Solution before calibrating or taking measurements.
- Always follow up with a HANNA Buffer/calibrating Solution for the best results.
- This solution is ideal for Oil and grease removal require the correct chemicals to dissolve the coating, but mild enough to leave the electrode unaffected. Use HANNA HI-7007 or HI-8077 Oil and Fat Cleaning Solution for effective cleaning after each measurement, followed by flushing with tap water.
- Cleaning is a fast and effective routine which should be performed on a regular basis as a preventative measure against using dirty equipment.
- Always clean the junction and built of the electrode.
- Always clean your meter, electrode or probe before calibration.
- The most common cause for pH measurement inaccuracies is an unclean or improperly cleaned electrode. This is very important to note, because during calibration, modern pH meters assume that the electrode is clean and will give you a starting point accordingly. So, if you haven’t cleaned your meter, your readings will be inaccurate from the start.
- Package: Bottle
- Size: 230ml
- Ideal for cleaning after use in fats/grease and meats.