The EcoTemp digital catering thermometer features a large, easy to read, LCD display with display hold and max/min memory functions.
It measures temperature over the range of -49.9 to 199.9°C with a 0.1°C/°F resolution. Both open circuit and low battery indication are displayed, when applicable.
This EcoTemp digital catering thermometer is ideal for monitoring cooking, cooling and food holding temperatures as part of HACCP, due diligence and health and safety procedures.
Each EcoTemp thermometer is supplied with a detachable, rigid, pointed, stainless steel penetration probe (Ø3.5 x 125mm) with a Ø3.2 x 700mm silicone connecting lead.
- Range - -49.9 to 199.9°C.
- Resolution - 0.1°C or 0.1°F (switchable).
- Accuracy -+1°C (-49.9 to 149.9°C).
- Battery - 2 x 1.5 volt AAA
- Battery life - 10000 hours.
- Sensor type - thermistor.
- Display - Custom 22mm LCD.
- Dimensions - 20 x 58 x 165mm.
- Weight - 115g.