Great for offices, factories, labs and even general home use, the ETI 810-140 will constantly measure and display both temperature and humidity levels, showing both results simultaneously on the screen. You can either use the built-in internal sensor to measure temperature by itself from 0 to 50°C, or you can use the remote probe to measure temperature from -20 to 70°C and humidity from 10 to 99% RH.
You can either mount the 810-140 on a desk using the built-in foldaway stand or you can easily mount it on a wall by using a keyhole slot on the back. Thanks to its large screen, you can easily view your results from a distance, whenever necessary.
A standard 1.5V AAA battery powers the ETI 810-140 temperature/humidity monitor and has a battery life of 10,000 hours so you don't ever have to worry about battery life.
- Internal temperature sensor - measures from 0 to 50°C.
- Remote temperature/humidity sensor - set the sensor up to 3m away from the monitor to calculate temperature/humidity levels.
- The external remote sensor can measure temperature from -20 to 70°C and humidity from 10 to 99% RH.
- Displays temperature and humidity data simultaneously on the screen.
- MAX/MIN mode calculates the maximum or minimum values taken over a period of time.
- ABS case with foldaway stand for desktop mounting.
- Keyhole slot for hanging on a wall.
- Powered by a single 1.5V AAA battery with a life of up to 10,000 hours.