These are natural dried hog casings with a width of 68mm and a length of 10 metres. They are ideal for achieving a formula product such as salami, or pepperoni.
The dried casings produce a formula-streamlined product that keeps its shape from end to end. With dried hog casings there is no wastage ensuring you get an even cure throughout.
To use the product, simply soak the casings in warm water (ideally between 40-42°C) for 1 to 5 minutes. This helps to perfectly extract the casing from the spool to enhance elasticity and increase its resistance.
Advantages of Dried Natural Casings
- 100% natural casings.
- It does not need to be stored cold.
- Homogenous Caliber.
- Improves production processes as they are streamlined thanks to the characteristics of the product.
- Very Robust.
- Improves curing processes and adaptability of the final product.
- Easy handling as you only have to temporarily soak before stuffing.
- 10 metre per rod.
- 68mm Diameter.
- No Smell.
- Robust casing.
- Perfect calibres and exact measurements every time.
- Last indefinitely.