Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Outstanding results
- What can I say that has already been said. This product is amazing. 3 kilos prepared and vacuum packed before Christmas. The ones reserved for immediate use were spectacular! Highly recommended.
- Brilliant sausage
- Just made my first batch using Weschenfelder Gold. All I can say is awesome product, great sausage great taste. I Have been a butcher all my life and use to make my own sausages in my own shop for many years. But I can honestly say that all products I have purchased from you are spot on. Will be re-ordering.
- Bang on the money!
- A truly distinctive taste that you'll be sure to recognise. I too found it just a little salty but the overall profile is delicious and the next batch I will use slightly less. I am so proud of the Sausages I have made so far and am looking forward to making many more. Thanks for a superb service!
- Must admit I messed up first batch not following directions properly, did not use enough seasoning, but second batch was brilliant using gold medal seasoning. I would highly recommend watching Scott Rea sausage making masterclass on YouTube ideal for beginner does things slowly, step by step. Would highly recommend wechenfelder fast delivery and great products.
- A classic pork banger flavour
- Weschenfelder's gold seasoning is my choice for a classic, no-nonsense English pork banger. I've made several batches with this seasoning and the results are superb every time.
- Superb Sausages Every Time!
We've tried a few of Weschenfelder's seasoning mixes but always come back to this one - it's popular with everyone we know who have tried it.
Just a personal tip - I reduce the weight of seasoning recommended in the instructions a little - just 10% less (ie if the recipe calls for 100g of Gold Seasoning Mix, I just use 90g, everything else stays the same) - for me, it's just a little too salty otherwise, but I don't use much salt in any of my cooking anyway so that's just my taste!
Try Gold Seasoning, you'll love it!