The Deluxe Takaje Vacuum Machine is produced in stainless steel giving a sleek professional finish.
It is a superb, beautifully designed Vacuum Machine ideal for vac-packing a huge range of foods. In addition, it also has a unique new patented system that enables you to re-create a vacuum inside any Jam Jar or glass container, even a wine bottle!
This enables you to vac pack a whole range of products within glass containers extending the life of products such as jams & chutneys by sucking the air back out of the jars when storing after use. Whether you Vac Pack into bags or containers you can extend the storage times of foods by 3 to 5 times.
This vac packer has a traditional vacuum chamber for vac packing foods in embossed bags & vac rolls. It's exceptionally fast suction speed and secure sealing system makes it a pleasure to use. Inside the sealing bar is an inner tray which protects the unit from excess liquids making it a very easy machine to clean.
The machine is also supplied with a starter pack of 50 x Vacuum Bags and 2 x Takaje Jar Sealing Caps.
The name 'Takaje' is a dialect word from the Piedmontese area of Italy which means ''it's the right one, we've succeeded''. It is made entirely in Italy using parts sourced from within a 100km radius of Torino.
- Stainless Steel body and housing.
- Traditional Vacuum Chamber for vac packing foods in Embossed bags or vac rolls.
- Sealing Rod 33cm with high heat resistance (3mm in thickness).
- Max depression 800mbar.
- Vacuum pump flow rate: 16 l/min.
- Soldering bar (width 3 mm) with very high thermal resistance.
- Dimensions 36, 5x18, 5x8 cm
- One Years Warranty
- The Takaje is supplied with a starter pack of 50 x Embossed Vacuum Bags and 2 x Takaje Jar Sealing Caps.
PLEASE NOTE THE TAKAJE CLIP (PART NO 8) HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER INCLUDED AS PART OF THE MACHINE. HOWEVER IT IS STILL LISTED AS A PART IN THE MANUAL.