These are naturally dried hog casings with a width of 46mm and a length 20 metres. They are formed to achieve perfect calibers and exact measurements offering the user a consistent and uniform end product.
This casing is great for users who want streamlined thin tapas-type salami or thin chorizo. As the casings keep their shape from end to end, there is no wastage.
Subsequently, these casings offer the perfect substitute for natural hog or beef middle casings.
As these casings are supplied dried they do not smell and last indefinitely kept in a dry place.
To use the product, simply soak the casings in warm water (ideally between 40-42°C) for just a few seconds. This helps to perfectly extract the casing from the spool and enhance elasticity and increase its resistance.
Advantages of Dried Natural Casings
- 100% natural casings.
- It does not need to be stored cold.
- Homogenous Caliber.
- Improves production processes as they are streamlined thanks to the characteristics of the product.
- Very Robust.
- Improves curing processes and adaptability of the final product.
- Easy handling as you only have to temporarily soak before stuffing.
- 46mm wide.
- 20 metre rods.
- No Smell.
- Robust casing.
- Perfect calibers and exact measurements every time.