These are the 20/22 British Chipolata casings spooled in a butcher's pack. They are ideal for any chipolata type of sausage, such as a Merguez, Nurnberger or Cocktail sausage. These 'narrow' sheep casings are strong in the filling, with good long lengths, but very tender on the palate when eaten.
The beauty of them being on the spool is that they are ready to go straight on to nozzle after soaking them.
All our casings are selected to a strict A/B quality with every yard water tested prior to being spooled & cured in salt.
In a butcher pack, you get 288 metres (4 x 72mtrs) packed in four vac bags.
Ideal for anyone looking to make large quantities of chipolatas at an efficient speed.
- Butchers pack (288 metres) (4 x 72mtrs).
- 20/22 British Chipolata Casings.
- Grade A/B quality British Casings.
- Ideal for making chipolata sausages.
- Packed ready salted in vac bags.