These are naturally dried hog casings with a width of 70mm and a length of 8 metres. They are formed to achieve perfect calibres and exact measurements offering the user a consistent and uniform end product.
This casing creates a streamlined product such as salami, pepperoni or any other air-dried continental meat produce. As the casings keep their shape from end to end, there is no wastage and users can expect to get an even cure throughout the whole product.
Once the product is cured, the casings are very easy to peel away. These casings offer the perfect substitute for hog or beef middle casings. They do not smell and will last indefinitely stored in a dried place.
To use the product, simply soak the casings in warm water (ideally between 40-42°C) for 1 minute. This helps to enhance elasticity and increase its resistance.
Advantages of Dried Natural Casings
- 100% natural casings.
- It does not need to be stored cold.
- Homogenous Caliber.
- Improves production processes as they are streamlined thanks to the characteristics of the product.
- Very Robust.
- Improves curing processes and the adaptability of the final product.
- Easy handling as you only have to temporarily soak before stuffing.
- Width: 70mm.
- 8-metre flat packed.
- No Smell.
- Robust casing.
- Perfect calibres and exact measurements every time.
- Last indefinitely.