These are the Butcher's pack 24+ Sheep casings. Cured in salt, tied with a Yellow tag and packed into a sealed Vacuum pouch, these are a Wide Sheep Casing which will make a thin breakfast type of sausage.
The butcher's pack contains 4 x 80mtrs packs (320mtrs) and therefore ideal for anyone looking to make large quantities at a time.
All our casings are selected here in the UK to a strict A/B quality with every metre water tested prior to being cured in salt.
Before use soak them in warm water for 1 hour plus or overnight if possible.
- Butchers pack (320 metres) (4x80mtrs).
- 24+ British Sheep Casings.
- Hanks tied with yellow tags.
- Grade A/B quality British Casings.
- Ideal for making breakfast sized sausages.
- Packed ready salted in vac bags and often come in a white bucket.