The T-43 Vacuum sealer combines great power with versatility. It has a dual sealing bar, a stainless steel structure and a gauge which indicates the vacuum level obtained. This vacuum packer has 4 different modes of operation: an Automatic cycle, a Manual cycle, a suction cycle and a Seal only cycle. The seal-only cycle is perfect if you use vacuum rolls and simply want to seal one end of the bag.
The T-43 features a double-body pump which is easy to set ensuring you get the finish you want every time. The sealing rod has a high heat resistance meaning it can be used over a long period of time continuously. This vacuum packer is also very easy to disassemble allowing you to easily clean the vacuum chamber should you need to.
Supplied with a starter pack of 50 20x30 embossed Vacuum Bags to get you started.
- Made with stainless steel and ABS bodywork, (this is the version dedicated to vacuum professionals).
- 43cm double sealing bar.
- Max. depression of 900mbar.
- Dual-body vacuum pump flow rate: 32 l/min.
- Removable tray for easy cleaning.
- Weight 8.2kg.
- Dimensions 48x24.5x15.5cm.
- Supplied with a starter pack of 50x Embossed Vacuum Bags.
- The T-43 uses the Embossed range of Vacuum bags only.
- 1-year warranty parts and labour comes with this machine.
*DISCLAIMER* Please note the hatch closing clasp (Part no.15) has been discontinued and is no longer included as part of the machine. However, it is still listed as a part in the manual.