Cured in salt and packed into a sealed vacuum pouch, our Butcher Pack British Hog casings are now available spooled onto 12'' Plastic Rods. All you have to do is soak them in warm water for one hour (or overnight in cold water), then slide them straight from the rod onto the nozzle of your sausage-machine.
No more fiddling around looking for the ends, the whole process takes seconds. This system saves time on threading the casings onto the nozzle and also cuts out operator wastage.
This pack contains 4 x 80mtrs packs of spooled casings. The whole pack will make approx. 320lbs of sausage. Ideal for Farm Shops and Butchers. These Narrow Premium Hog casings are graded to 30/32mm wide and make a superb Cumberland or Lincolnshire style sausage. They are also ideal for Boerewors, Bratwurst or Chorizo.
These hog Casings are prepared from Prime British Hog (Pork) Casings and are carefully selected and graded by a team of skilled staff. Each length of casing is water tested, graded, spooled and finally cured in salt.
- Pack contains 4x80mtrs (320mtrs) of Spooled Hog Casings.
- 30/32mm wide hog casings.
- Spooled, salted and vacuum packed.
- Supplied in a white bucket, easy for storage.
- Ideal for Butchers making Cumberland, Lincolnshire or continental styled sausages.
- Ideal for commercial use.