Alder Woodchips - Famous in the Pacific Northwest for smoking salmon, this mild wood is the chef's smoke flavour of choice and delivers a delicate smoky flavour with a slight hint of sweetness. It's the perfect match for all all fish, seafood, pork, poultry and light-meat game birds.
Completely pure and untreated, the wood grains are ground to a consistency which offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A little bit goes a long way and typically you only need a tablespoon of wood per smoking session.
These small Grain sized wood chips are 100% natural untreated wood grains that are ground to a consistency that offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A tablespoon should typically do the job for one smoking session so this tub will last you a while.
The chips come in pint tubs around 560ml per pack.
- Untreated, completely pure wood chips in alder flavour
- Alder woodchips are popular with most seafood, pork, poultry and game birds.
- Grain-sized wood chips recommended for use with the Camerons Stovetop.
- Wood Chips can be used hot smokers in conjunction with the stainless steel smoker box.
- Comes in a resealable plastic tub.
- Reseal tub and store in a dry cupboard or shed.
- 1-pint/560ml Resealable plastic tub.