This is the Tre Spade Mod.7 Deluxe Horizontal Sausage Stuffer. The all-stainless steel stuffer has a barrel that can pack up to 7kg of meat and is equipped with a handy 2-gear system. This gives users the ability to reload quickly to make the next batch of sausage.
The barrel is made from high-quality stainless steel including the cylinders, sides, bolts, and screws, making it ideal for commercial use in restaurants or kitchens. This mod.7 machine has a screw-on shoulder and is supplied with four plastic nozzles including 10, 20, 30 and 40mm allowing users to make anything from a chipolata up to a black pudding-sized sausage.
The moplen piston is equipped with silicon seal and air release valve ensuring no air is able to get into the filling, making for a top-quality end product without those annoying air holes.
With a total weight of 15kg, this is certainly a heavy-duty sausage stuffer that is ideal for any busy Butchery, farm shop or serious sausage maker.
- Stainless steel watertight cylinder.
- Rack made of carbon steel.
- Moplen piston equipped with silicon seal and air release valve.
- Pressed hardened steel gears.
- Aluminium gearbox covered with stainless steel plates.
- Gearbox has self-lubricating bushings.
- Funnels provided include 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- Capacity: 7kg.
- Weight: 15kg.
- Dimensions: 60x24x22cm