The Professional Vertical Stuffer has a stainless steel base and barrel with Carbon Steel sides painted in the traditional Trespade deep red. The barrel can pack in 5kg of mix and a two gear system. It has a screw-on ‘shoulder’ and is supplied with four different sized plastic nozzles with a diameter of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm giving you the ability to make all types of sausage.
This is an ideal machine for someone wanting to start a small scale production, without spending a fortune on setting-up.
As with all the Trespade machines, this is a high-quality well-engineered product that continues to be manufactured in Torino in Northern Italy with all the attention to detail we have come to expect.
- Stainless steel watertight.
- Stainless steel base.
- Carbon steel rack.
- Pressed and hardened steel gears.
- Aluminum gearbox with self-lubricating bushings.
- Moplen piston equipped with silicon seal and air release valve.
- 4 x Nozzles: 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm.
- Weight: 12.0kg
- Dimensions: 25 x 29 x 58 cm
Country of Manufacturer - Italy