These are natural dried hog casings with a width of 50mm and a length 20 metres. They are formed to achieve perfect calibers and exact measurements offering the user a consistent and uniform end product.
This casing is great for users who want streamlined product such as salami, pepperoni or any other air-dried products. As the casings keep their shape from end to end, there is no wastage. Subsequently, these casings offer the perfect substitute for natural hog or beef middle casings.
As these casings are supplied dried they do not smell and last indefinitely kept in a dry place.
To use the product, simply soak the casings in warm water (ideally between 40-42°C) for 1 minute. This helps to perfectly extract the casing from the spool and enhance elasticity and increase its resistance.
- 100% natural casings.
- Diameter: 50mm Length: 20mtrs
- It does not need to be stored cold.
- Homogenous Caliber.
- Improves production processes as they are streamlined thanks to the characteristics of the product.
- Very Robust.
- Improves curing processes and adaptability of the final product.
- Easy handling as you only have to temporarily soak before stuffing.