Food is an important part of life and it’s no secret that the Italians have a special relationship with it. Present in every Italian home is a Vacuum packing machine. A machine that gives you the ability to keep the nutritive properties and flavours of food in their peak conditions for up to 3 times longer than when stored in the fridge.
The Wendy Vac Pack machine from TreSpade combines state-of-the-art vacuum packaging practices with presentation elegance and ease of operation.
It can pack food in embossed vacuum bags or rolls airtight making your food last longer and super easy and practical for storage.
This beautifully made vacuum packer keeps the form and taste of food intact, combining economics with hygiene and ecology!
The case is made from a strong PC-ABS material and the base has non slip feet to ensure there is no movement when vac packing.
On top of the machine is a digital control panel with 3 controls:
1. Fully automatic cycle for vacuum bags and rolls.
2. A sealing only cycle.
3. A vacuum mode is specific for glass containers.
The opening and closing of the hatch are conveniently done by pressing the side buttons to allow the hatch to lift.
The vacuum chamber is conveniently located at a 45-degree angle to prevent any liquids from entering the chamber.
The plug and power transformer can be stored in a special compartment underneath the Vac pack machine making for wire-free storage.
This is simply a very convenient and compact vacuum packer that you can take with you on the go. As a result, the accessory of a 12V cigarette lighter adapter is available as an extra upon request.
Read River Cottage's Steve Lambs review by clicking the link below.
- Compact design.
- X10 20X30 Emobossed vac bags included with the machine.
- Digital controls with 3- pulse buttons.
- Made from strong PC-ABS material.
- Door opening/closing facilitated by manual slide push buttons.
- Vacuum chamber with 45° safety cut to reduce risk of liquid suction.
- Dimensions: Width: 36.5cm, Depth: 13.8cm, Height: 6.5cm.
- Sealing rod length: 33cm.
- Power: 42W.
- Weight: 1.2kg.
- Use only with embossed vac bags.
Made in Turin, Italy.