Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- excellent quality and easy to use
1st time ive tried curing, and I honestly have to say it was so simple to use, I was unsure if it would work, but let me tell you,the results are
fantastic, it really is as easy as following the instructions that come with it, I did a strip of belly, and some pork loin steaks, will never go back to that horrible water filled stuff again, I was tempted to try early, but glad I left it for recommended length of time to cure
- Tried this supacure for the first time and it’s brilliant, best bacon I’ve had. I’m just curing a ham and can’t wait for the end result. Will definitely use again.
- I have cured my first piece of pork, which is now a beautiful ham joint, roasted it and we’re now in the process of consuming it! It’s delicious! I live in France and it’s not possible to buy ham joints here - I’ve even taken a photo to show my local butcher but all he did was to shake his head!! I am so pleased with the result! Meat is very expensive here, apart from pork, so this us a really good alternative to bringing back a few ham joints from the U.K.
- The most mouth watering bacon EVER!
- Really pleased with this product as after making my first batch of smoked bacon (using hickory wood chips on my BBQ), I am totally hooked. The whole process was really easy using a ziplock bag which I turned everyday and the curing salts did exactly what they were meant to do. What an amazing way to have your own amazing bacon at a fraction of the price and with very little effort!
- Since I bought this I have never bought shop bacon again. This is far superior. Having used up my first pack my colleagues are joining me in a new order, as most of them have had samples from me. I use 4% by weight sprinkled on and leave in the fridge propped up for a week to drain. Exquisite.