The Mod.7 vertical Sausage stuffer has a stainless steel barrel and base plate and carbon steel sides which are painted in the traditional deep TreSpade red. The barrel packs in 7kg, which is the largest manual capacity stuffer that we sell on the website.
It has a two-gear system which means users can unwind in seconds ready for refilling the barrel.
It has a screw-on ‘shoulder’ and is supplied with four different sized plastic nozzles with a diameter of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm giving you the ability to make all types of sausage.
This is an ideal machine for someone wanting to upgrade for large scale production, without spending a fortune on setting up. As with all the Trespade machines, this is a high-quality well-engineered product that continues to be manufactured in Torino in Northern Italy with all the attention to detail we have come to expect.
- Stainless steel watertight.
- Capacity: 7kg.
- Stainless steel base.
- Carbon steel sides.
- Pressed and hardened steel gears.
- Aluminum gearbox with self-lubricating bushings.
- Moplen piston equipped with silicon seal and air release valve.
- 4 x Nozzles: 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm.
- Weight: 16.5kg.
- Dimensions: 82 x 29 x 34cm.
Warranty of 1-year parts and labour.