Hickory is the beast of the woodchips when it comes to wanting a smoky BBQ flavour. It offers a smokey flavour that compliments anything from brisket to ribs to lamb chops.
Completely pure and untreated, the wood grains are ground to a consistency that offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A little bit goes a long way and typically you only need a tablespoon of wood per smoking session.
These small Grain sized wood chips are 100% natural untreated wood grains that are ground to a consistency that offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A tablespoon should typically do the job for one smoking session so this tub will last you a while.
The chips come in pint tubs around 560ml per pack.
- Untreated, completely pure wood chips in apple flavour.
- Hickory woodchips are Recommended with most meats including Brisket and Ribs
- Grain-sized wood chips are recommended for use with the Camerons Stovetop.
- Chips can be used for hot smokers in conjunction with the stainless steel smoker box.
- Comes in a resealable plastic tub.
- Reseal the tub and store it in a dry cupboard or shed.
- 1-pint/560ml Resealable plastic tub.