These cherry woodchips offer a sweet yet mild flavour complimenting the likes of pork, trout, duck, foie gras amongst other meats. Once you've tried this once, you'll be getting it again. It's subtle yet sweet flavour gives an undertone flavour that is irresistible.
Completely pure and untreated, the wood grains are ground to a consistency which offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A little bit goes a long way and typically you only need a tablespoon of wood per smoking session.
These small Grain sized wood chips are 100% natural untreated wood grains that are ground to a consistency that offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A tablespoon should typically do the job for one smoking session so this tub will last you a while.
The chips come in pint tubs around 560ml per pack.
- Untreated, completely pure wood chips in apple flavour.
- Cherry woodchips are popular with most meats, especially duck and trout.
- Grain-sized wood chips recommended for use with the Camerons Stovetop.
- Wood Chips can be used hot smokers in conjunction with the stainless steel smoker box.
- Comes in a resealable plastic tub.
- Reseal tub and store in a dry cupboard or shed.
- 1-pint/560ml Resealable plastic tub.