Oak has been used in commercial smoking for years and is a great addition to most foods, creating a distinctive smokey flavour. The oak chips work particularly well with red meat, game, pork and even turkey. Due to the ground smokey flavour the oak gives off, why not experiment mixing these chips with fruitier chips to add an extra twist.
Completely pure and untreated, the wood grains are ground to a consistency which offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A little bit goes a long way and typically you only need a tablespoon of wood per smoking session.
These small Grain sized wood chips are 100% natural untreated wood grains that are ground to a consistency that offers minimal surface area and promotes more effective smouldering. A tablespoon should typically do the job for one smoking session so this tub will last you a while.
The chips come in pint tubs around 560ml per pack.
- Untreated, completely pure wood chips in oak flavour.
- Recommended with most meats including game.
- Grain-sized wood chips recommended for use with the Camerons Stovetop.
- Chips can be used hot smokers in conjunction with the stainless steel smoker box.
- Comes in a resealable plastic tub.
- Reseal tub and store in a dry cupboard or shed.
- 1-pint/560ml Resealable plastic tub.