This is the smokey toffee apple recipe that will have your trick or treaters coming back for more every year or will they...
- 3.178kg of Pork meat (20% visual pork fat)
- 0.681kg Smokey Toffee Apple Complete Mix
- 0.908kgml Cold Water
- Natural Sheep casings
- 500g smoked back bacon
- 50ml of honey for glazing
1) Mince the meat through a fairly coarse plate 8mm or even 6mm depending on your preference.
2) Add 0.908kg smokey toffee apple mix and to the meat.
3) Start adding the water to the meat adding a little bit each time before binding the mixture then add a bit more.
4) Once the mixture is bound, fill the casings.
5) Wrap sausages in smoked back bacon.
6) Place sausages into a non-stick baking tray and add the honey to glaze over the sausages.
7) Bake for 1 hour at 180°C until cooked and sausages are not pink inside.
Why not make your trick or treaters play sausage roulette this Halloween and throw in an extra hot firecracker sausage to scare them away.