If you love a little spice in your sausages then the Firecracker sausage mix is sure to do just that. Ideal served on a cold winter night!
- 6.810kg of Pork meat (20% visual pork fat)
- 0.999kg Firecracker Complete Mix
- 1.271ml Cold Water
- Natural hog casings
1) Mince the meat through a fairly coarse plate 8mm or even 6mm depending on your preference.
2) Add 0.999kg firecracker mix and to the meat.
3) Start adding the water to the meat adding a little bit each time before binding the mixture then add a bit more.
4) Once the mixture is bound, fill the casings.
6) Place sausages into a non-stick baking tray and cook in oil or a salty butter glaze.
7) Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 180°C until cooked and sausages are not pink inside.